Monday 26 April 2010

Speaking from experience.

Fridays Crit.

Friday's crit was pretty successful. John seemed to really like my idea and kind of emphasize some of the points I made.I'm still sticking to my video tour guide.I said I was thinking of just doing a video tour guide of leeds with hand out maps and checklist,not really thinking about how I was going to deliver it. But when I had the crit I we talked about a DVD with a map inside the cover of the DVD. This obviously involved packaging.We discussed how open this idea was in terms of format and delivery.I then began to think about the web.Youtube is a really easily accessible source and could be accessed from anywhere with a web connection.Before I moved to leeds I never knew the city at all and all I had to go on was a youtube video for leeds met living and it never really told me alot,so I know there's nothing on there that could be of any use to new graphics students who have moved from home.So we began to talk about a unique youtube channel for the course.This then involved channel branding etc so this video idea is so open and versatile to any format really.I was thinking about stickers around the college or around the college promoting the tour etc so theres a bunch of products and solutions to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment